At Onesim our mission is to help you use the best eSIM plans around the world in the easiest and simplest way. To do that, we need to collect, use, and share some of your personal information.
1. The Scope of this Policy
This policy covers the personal information we collect about you when you use our products or services, or otherwise interact with us, including on our website at https://onesim.co (“Services”). This policy also explains your choices surrounding how we use your personal information, which include how you can object to certain uses of the information and how you can access and update certain information.
2. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
A. Information You Provide to Us
Account Registration: When you create an account with Onesim, we collect the information you provide us, such as your name, email address, and password.
Order Information: When you make an order for eSIM plans, we collect the information you provide us, such as your name, email address, nationality and phone device.
Payment Information: When you choose to make an order for eSIM plans on the Services, we will collect payment information allowing you to pay us. We use third-party payment providers to process payments on the Services. We may receive information associated with your payment information, such as billing address and transaction information.
Your Communications with Us: When you contact us or we contact you, we collect any information from you such as your name, email address, the contents of the messages or attachments you send us.
Ratings and Feedback: When you rate and provide feedback about our services, we collect all of the information you provide in your feedback.
B. Information We Collect When You Use the Onesim Platform
Automatic Data Collection: We keep track of certain information about you when you visit and interact with any of our Services. This information may include your Internet protocol (IP) address, user settings, MAC address, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, mobile advertising and other unique identifiers, details about your browser, operating system or device, location information (including inferred location based off of your IP address), Internet service provider, pages that you visit before, during and after using the Services, information about the links you click, information about how you interact with the Services, including the frequency and duration of your activities, and other information about how you use the Services. Information we collect may be associated with accounts and other devices.
- Cookies: Cookies are small text files placed in device browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Services may not work properly.
- Pixel Tags/Web Beacons: A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded in the Services that collects information about engagement on the Services. The use of a pixel tag allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement. We may also include web beacons in e-mails to understand whether messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded.
C. Information We Collect from Third Parties
We may obtain information about you from other sources, including from third party services and organizations. For example, if you access our Services through a third-party service, such as a social networking site, we may collect information about you from that third-party service that you have made available via your privacy settings.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use personal information collected via our Website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use your personal information to :
- Manage your account, billing, and other administrative matters. We may use your information for the purposes of managing your account and keeping it in working order. To fulfill and manage your orders, payment, and exchanges made through the Website, we use account data to administer accounts and keep track of billing and payments.
- Send administrative information and other communications to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Website.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
- Protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Website, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information.
4. How We Share Your Information
We may share and disclose your information we collect with other users, third parties, and service providers.
Service Providers: We may share any personal information we collect about you with our third-party service providers. For example, we share certain information with service providers who assist with the processing of credit cards and payments, hosting, managing and servicing our data, distribution emails, conducting research and analysis, advertising, analytics, or administering certain services and features. We will always use trusted service providers who we require to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data in line with our policies. We only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes.
Business Partners: We may provide personal information to business partners to provide you with a product or service you have requested. We may also provide personal information to business partners with whom we jointly offer products or services.
To Comply with Laws. If we receive a request for information, we may disclose Information if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
Disclosure in the Event of Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfer: We may share your personal information while negotiating or in relation to a change of corporate control such as a restructuring, merger, or sale of our assets.
When you provide a feedback or product review, that content may be publicly posted. Other users may be able to see your name or other information about you that you provided.
5. Internation Data Transfers
We may store or transfer your Personal Data to countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), which may have data protection laws that are different from the laws where you live, for the purposes described in this Statement. To the extent that Personal Data is transferred abroad, we endeavor to safeguard your information consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.
6. Your Rights And Choices Regarding Your Data
Managing or deleting your account: You may review, update, or modify your account information, including profile and contact at any time by logging into your account. You may also delete your account by logging into your account or contacting us as set forth below.
Opting out of email marketing: You may unsubscribe from our promotional emails at any time by following the instructions included in those emails. Note that we may continue to send you non-promotional emails such as order confirmation emails or emails about changes to our legal terms and you will not be able to opt out of those communications.
Cookie Tracking: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Website.
Please note you must separately opt out in each browser and on each device.
Do Not Track: Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” (“DTN”) option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services that you do not want them to track your online activities. Please note that we do not respond to DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
7. Data Retention
By using the Services or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Services, by mail or by sending an email to you.
9. Links to Third-Party Websites
The Services may contain links to other websites/applications and other websites/applications may reference or link to our Services. These third-party services are not controlled by us. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each website and application with which they interact. We do not endorse, screen or approve, and are not responsible for, the privacy practices or content of such other websites or applications. Visiting these other websites or applications is at your own risk.
10. Children’s Data
Our Services are not designed for children. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided personal data to us, please contact us at [email protected]
12. Contact Us